-  Pick up sticks not stitches. Shine light one
- way, walk another. When the high wire to
- entanglement is compromised, a town goes dark.
- Consider subatomic particles, they have no spin and
- are not charming, subsequently, look away.
- Anathema anathema to you whose moon the tide
- abides, the manner of bequeathing is none of your
- business, not your bane. The dis-continuum of
- kitchen sinks repeatedly disproves the rule of two.
- Frost heaves. The solid body won't stay down. I am
- the very veteran the new salute.
Packingtown Review – Vol.15, Spring 2021
In a past century Heikki Huotari attended a one-room school and spent summers on a forest-fire lookout tower. They are a retired math professor, have won two poetry chapbook prizes and published two collections. Another collection is in press.